The advantages of oceanguard® BWMS
- Highly effective sterilization with electro catalyst
In accordance with IMO D-2 regulation, highest standard, Calefornia-standard and USCG-standard
- Treatment-process when filling with ballast-water.
Treating freshwater as well as saltwater.
- Small size, skid-installation
- Small footprint and compact design makes for easy and flexible installation.
- Low power consumption and operating cost.
Energy-spending at only ca 17 kwh while treating 1000 m3 ballast water.
"Vi wish to offer our customers a reliable Ballast Water Treatment System with a low cost of operation"
- Odd Idar Erland
With a goal to find the best Ballast Water Treatment system for ships and other vessels on the market, founders Leif egil østensen, øystein storesund and odd idar erland founded seaclean in 2019.
SEA CLEAN wish to provide customers with a reliable bWTS with a low operating cost. with SOLID experience with ships and rigs the founders of sea clean are prepared for the technical and logistical challenges of retrofitting a vessel for ballast water treatment.
SEA CLEAN is located in the offices of VICO BYGGET in AVALDSNES.
Reach out for a noncomittal meeting